Our special incentives
- Registration discounts of up to 33%
Early Career Scientists
- Free registration for presenting authors (residing in a country within Europe*) if the abstract is accepted for publication in the congress supplement.
- Registration discounts of up to 65%
- Travel Awards of € 500 each for Early Career Scientists** in Europe (best abstracts)
- € 100 registration fee if brought by an ECNP member (one Early Career Scientist per member)
- € 200 discount for pre-clinical researchers
Developing countries (CDE)
- A number of CDE grants, consisting of free registration and € 500 (for presenting authors residing in a CDE country within Europe***). The grant is given to selected abstracts based on the decision of the scientific review committee. If you would like to apply for a CDE grant, you have to register as a "European CDE abstract submitter, requesting a CDE grant".
- Registration discounts of up to 55%
*Europe being the 47 countries of the Council of Europe plus Israel and Belarus
**Definition of an Early Career Scientist
***CDE-countries within Europe are: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia-FYR, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
For an overview of the registration fees
and further details, click here