Registration will open in October 2018.
Registration is possible for both individuals and group (for any group of minimum 5 participants).
Detailed information on registration fees for the 32nd ECNP Congress will be available on this page in due course. An overview of the registration fees for 31st ECNP Congress 2018, Barcelona, Spain can be viewed here.
We have a lower registration fee if you are:
- ECNP member: Applicable if your membership period includes the congress days and your membership contribution has been paid. Are you not a member yet? Apply here
- Non-MD: Applies specifically to those engaged in basic research. It excludes those with medical training
- CDE: An individual resident in a country with a developing economy (CDE)
- Early career scientist
- Not older than 40 years (on the first day of the meeting)
- Must be resident in Europe (Europe being the 47 countries of the Council of Europe plus Israel and Belarus)
- Pre-doctoral or doctoral student
Post-doc (within first four years of employment after having received their PhD)
Resident (MD’s in training within first five years after becoming MD)
The official registration agency for the 32nd ECNP Congress is:
CPO HANSER SERVICE GmbH
T: +49 30 300 66 90
F: +49 30 305 73 91